Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Summer Breeze

Creative Scrappers always posts such fun sketches...perfect for layering and clustering. I used Sketch 197 (http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/2012/02/sketch-197.html) for this layout. I also incorporated Practical Scrappers latest Challenge Me Tuesday. (http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/03/challenge-me-tuesday-polygons-with-5.html)

In honor of CHA products hitting stores PS suggested we use Something Old, Something New on a layout. My something new is the brand new Sunday Picnic from Webster's Pages (the orange strip). My something old is the background cardstock also from Webster's Pages. Sweet Charity was a pre-2008 line.

The doilies are cut with a cricut using the CTMH cartridge. The flowers are all Petaloo. The gold chip board accents are thickers, and the border punch is EK success. The ink is CTMH and the stickles (by Ranger) are Gold and Fruit Punch. The alpha and green threads accent are WP.

~charity becker~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Charity! I love all of the intricate cut pieces on this.

    ReplyDelete