Monday, May 28, 2012

Beautiful

Last weeks Thursday reveal of Graphic 45's Botanicabella at Scrapbooks Steals was so amazing. I enjoyed having my work showcased and all the lovely comments on my projects. What a treat to work with such a wonderful company!
As promised, this week I'll be showing detailed shots of the Hexagon wall hanging and highlighting a few of the techniques I used in the process.
Beautiful

For this hexagon I used Making Memories eyelets; Colorbox chalk, Chestnut Roan; Ranger ink; CTMH stamps; and Stampendous embossing powder. The flowers are Graphic 45 staples. They are heavier than regular cardstock so perfect for embossing. I used various stamps to decorate the flowers. I also inked the edges of a few of them with embossing ink and dipped them in the powder, then heated them. Once they were dry I pinched the petals to give them a curved shape.
~charity becker~


No comments:

Post a Comment