Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Delight

Delight


For this hexagon I used Colorbox chalk, Chestnut Roan; Making Memories eyelets; Recollections and CTMH gems, and an alpha from my stash. The paper bordering the photo is misted with Tattered Angels, Bronze.
The purple flowers are Graphic 45 Staples trim, misted with Tattered Angels Cranberry Zing. I laid the strips of trim on a piece of plastic to mist them. After misting them I dipped them in the mist that had beaded up on the plastic. This made bits of the trim quite dark. 
To form the flowers I ran a quick running stitch around the base of the trim. I pulled it tight and tied the ends together. This gathered the trim into a circle. I then pinched the two ends together and added a little extra adhesive when I placed the flowers on the page.
~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment