Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shaped 12x12 Die-cuts

Can I let you in no a secret? 12x12 die-cut pages bother me, they don't go into my page protectors nicely and show the back of the other page. Of course I can always used another sheet of cardstock to mat the layout and fix that problem, but I've come up with a different use for them all together.
I like to chop them to bits and use them for cards! The shaped edge of the diecut adds instant layers and makes assembling an elegant card a cinch. Here are two I made in just a few minutes at a recent crop.


CTMH cardstock for the base of these cards with Webster's Pages 12x12 die-cuts. The flowers are Imaginisce and the brads are Basic Grey. The ink and stamps are all CTMH and the twine is Doodlebug Design.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment