Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring ATC Reveal: Glow

The ATC's I am displaying today are all made from papers in the 8x8 Graphic 45, Once Upon a Spring Time. I decided to find a way to use the sheet of "postage stamp" shapes. I also adorned these sweet fairys lavishly with gold stickles.
I used Basic Grey buttons and brads in the above samples, as well as CTMH ink. The alpha is Hamton Art stamps, and the yarn and doilies are stash. 

If you are stopping by my blog from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog Hop leave your comment on this post { http://www.menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/2012/04/paper-girls-challengeblog-hop.html } to be entered in the drawing for the Jillibean Soup kit.
~charity becker~

4 comments:

  1. wow your cards are 2 beautiful
    thank for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, you are my 50th follower!!!
      I'd like to send you a little gift! Will you e-mail your address to
      wolefant@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I adore your picked colors and great use of paper postage page. I have one but I put them on mail that I hand deliver. :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete