Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Precious

This is one of those photos I could just scrap over and over again!
It is simple enough that all you see is her inherent beauty. I also love that it was taken by her sister. I DO find it amusing that this is the same photo I scrapped for the last Paper Secrets Challenge. Hope there's no rules agains THAT!!!
~ Precious ~
I'm enjoying the new twist Paper Secrets has added to there sketch challenges. Here are my items for WINTER:
W:White hand made paper for journaling card
I:Ink on the edges of the flower and various other items.
N:Navy Blue Ribbon
T:Twine
E:Ephemera from K and Company
R:Rub-Ons
 
Supplies:
Paper:7-Gypsies, Crate Paper
Flowers:Prima and Recollections
Gems:MME, K and Company, The Paper Studio
Rub-Ons, Liquid Pearls:Ranger
Ephemera, Die Cuts:Prima
Wood Leaves:Prima
Ink:Ranger, CTMH
Alpha:Basic Grey
Ribbon:Stash
Resin Heart:Webster's Pages
Border Punch:Kreaxions
 
Sketch:
(one turn to the left)
Kelly Hollifield
 
~charity~

5 comments:

  1. I love the little roses!! Such a pretty LO, thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love how you worked the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo! She is such a beauty!! And your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Charity! I just love your work!! She is gorgeous and you have such a great way of capturing her beauty with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous blue pearls and the flowers. Great page.

    ReplyDelete