Monday, August 18, 2014

4th of July Surprise

Paper Girls Challenge Blog Drill #62:
Jessica is offering us this template for inspiration.
I chose to use the left vertical strip.
I didn't have any "official" 3x4 cards so I cut two pieces of scrap paper to 3x4 and cut stars into the top one. I also cut my photo to a 3x4 size.
~ 4th of July Surprise ~
These beautiful lily's were left by previous renters.
They bloomed on the 4th.
What a lovely thing to wake up to!
I used Page Drafts Sketch 33.1 for a little more inspiration.
Stop by the blog and check out the other options for Release #33
 
Supplies:
Paper:Simple Stories, Glitz, Teresa Collins, MME
Trim:MME, May Arts, Hobby Lobby, Stash
Modeling Paste and Gesso:Liquitex
Milk Paint:Recollections
Ink:CTMH
Stamps:Glitz, Clear Art, Stash
Spray Stencil:Heidi Swapp
Gems:Michael's
Alpha:Prima
Mettalic Rub:Inka Gold
Star Dye:Momenta
Butterfly Dye:Kreaxions
 
 Sketch:
 
~charity~


1 comment:

  1. What a cool sketch and layout! You really rock mixed media, all of your projects are little works of art :)

    ReplyDelete