Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Adored

I've been experimenting a LOT with Mixed Media lately
as well as moving more into tag making.
This tag came out with a few imperfections...
but it's a step in a new direction anyway.
~Adored~
I had MEANT to lightly mist the tag with a bit of Tattered Leather and ended up with a GLOB of Haunted Shadow.
Don't know, Don't how but it's there now!!! LOL
 
Supplies:
Paper and Die Cut:October Afternoon
Epoxy Words:Glitz Design
Trim and Gems:Recollections
Mist:Tattered Angels
Stickles:Ranger
Pigment Ink:Color Box
Gold Embossing Powder:WOW
Stamp and Dye Ink:CTMH
Coarse Texture Gel:Liquitex
Tinted Powder:Lindy's Stamp Gang
Chipboard:Blue Fern Studios
 
This is my entry for the Blue Fern Studios
I used Bits of Honey chipboard on this tag to interperet the ring elements of the sketch. I also Gold Embossed cut-out pieces from Quaterfoil Garden Panels for the flowers.
I very proudly purchased by BFS chipboard from
 
 
~charity~

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see a tag using the sketch. Really love this! Thanks for joining us in the Blue Fern Studios September Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete