Monday, October 20, 2014

Bunny Hunt

Paper Girls Challenge #66
Stop by the blog and see what our designers have done...then join in the fun!!!
 I've been experimenting with my Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical's, mixing them with different mediums. On this layout I tried acrylic paint and water. I can't say I've perfected a specific technique, but I am CERTAINLY having fun!!!
 
~ Bunny Hunt ~ 
 
The girls found a bunny while on our family photo shoot. It made cooperating for pictures so much easier. The bunny, however, may have gotten the raw end of the deal. Just as he thought he had evaded them they were back for another look.
 
I used Blue Fern Studio's Chipboard (Icons Set Three and Bits of Honey) and Paper (Ombre Dreams)
 
Supplies:
Paper:Blue Fern Studios, 7 Gypsies, CTMH
Chip Board:Blue Fern Studios
Flowers:Petaloo
Alpha:Making Memories
Twine:Twinery
Washi:Crafty Steals
Acrylic Paint:Craft Smart
Ink:Color Box and Prima
3D Pearl Paint:Duncan
Mist:Tattered Angels and Heidi Swapp
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Tint:Lindy's Stamp Gang
Embossing Powder:Wow
 
This is my entry for the Blue Fern Studios
I flipped the sketch horizontally.
Sketch:
Michele Singh
 
~charity~
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in the Blue Fern Studios October Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete