Monday, November 3, 2014

Read

Paper Girls Challenge #67
For this challenge I made a gift for my sons teacher.
One of the things he struggles with most is reading so I made that the subject of this project.
~ Read ~
I had a lot of fun layering mixed media products on this tag.
I started with second impression stamping then misted and applied alphabet rub-ons. The modeling paste stars were placed with a mask. The sweet little Read title is from OA's Public Library line.
 I used my Kreaxions punches and circle cutter to make an accordion medallion at the top of the tag as well as a border for the base.
I added another piece from the OA whimsy pack for the back of the tag and cut up a library border strip. I embellished the back of the tag with sweet little butterflies, also a Kreaxions punch.
The honeycomb chipboard is a lasercut by Blue Fern Studios!!!
Supplies:
Card Stock:Bazill
Paper, Ephemera, Trim:October Afternoon
Gems and Brad:My Minds Eye
Chipboard:Blue Fern Studios
Rub-Ons:7 Gypsies
Cork:DCWV
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Mask:The Crafters Workshop
Mist:Tattered Angels
Ink and Stamp:CTMH
Border Punch #905 and Circle Cutter:Kreaxions
 
~charity~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment