Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bread Buddy

Our winter gets long and cold with deep snow.
We take pity on the squirrels and feed them bread.
They get so used to the handouts they wait on the deck or come look in my craftroom window to see what happened to the snack!
~Bread Buddy~
This layout is all about showing off the amazing Gradients paper by Craftsmith. I just can't get over the delicious colors and fade in. To get the speckeled background I inked the texture piece, pressed it here and there, then slipped it on the page as a layer.
This layout is my entry for Red Carpet Studio #92
Supplies:
Paper:Craftsmith
Frame:Pink Paislee
Wood Gears:Momenta
Gear Die:Echo Park
Ink:CTMH
Gems:My Minds Eye
Alpha:Making Memories
Texture:Stash
 
Scrap On!

~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout! I like that background paper, too. The gold gears are awesome! Thanks for sharing your project at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool layout. love the design on this. Thanks for sharing with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete