Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pirate Sighting

One summer day on a drive across town we stopped to view this mans wooden yard art. The pirate ship was our favorite and he graciously allowed us to take photos on it. Then he brought out his parrot and we took turns petting him and letting him sit on our shoulder. We were convinced we had found the
COOLEST pirate ever!
~ Pirate Sighting ~
My pirate pack from Funfare Stencil came in useful all over this page.
To draw attention to my journaling I traced the pirate straight from the stencil.
I inked the ship on either side of the photo.
To get the reverse ship I just turned over the stencil.
 
The Jolly Rodger appears twice in this stencil set,
once in full size and once in miniature on the map.
Of course I had to use them both!!!
 

FunFare stencil set (6 stencils), Pirate theme, food decorating stencils
 
Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith
Washi:Love My Tapes
Stencil:Funfare
Glitter Glue:Stickles
Punch:Kreaxions #919
Buttons:Oriental Trading
Sequins:Lawn Fawn
Alpha:My Minds Eye
Stamp and Ink:CTMH
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment