Sunday, August 30, 2015

Paradise

This sweet fur baby came to us a year ago from the Humane Society. He was a surrender and was terribly afraid when I first met him. Over the few weeks I worked there he made it clear I was to take him home. Then one day I did!
He has been eternally grateful. He wakes us up in the morning and reminds us of bedtime at night. He alerts me if the kids are arguing and is the first to lend a comforting paw when someone is sad. He even goes so far as to follow us on walks to make sure we get back safe.
This loving kitty boy makes our home a
~ Paradise ~
 I have been waiting for a chance to use this beach themed paper by Craftsmith from the Pacific Cove collection. The white Palm Trees meld perfectly with the light colors of these photos. The fact that it is all on wood grain just makes it that much better!!!
Sketch:
Melodee Cloud for ScrapbookSteals.com


Supplies:
Paper:Craftsmith
Frames:Simple Stories
Flowers:Prima
Washi:Love My Tapes
Stamps and Ink:Close To My Heart
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Mask:The Crafters Workshop

Scrap On!

~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment