Friday, September 18, 2015

Part of Me

Moving means saying goodbye to friends. This time it was goodbye to my bestie, Courtney. I miss that lady and all the long talks, not to mention the parties! We still chat on Facebook and exchange images, but I can't drive over to her house anymore. But she will always be 
~ Part Of Me ~
I distressed the edges of this layout with cotton and aqua mist, then I went over it again with a brown ink pad. I also coffee-stained the bits of lace I used for photo mats.

Sketch:
Melodee Cloud


Supplies:
Paper:Craftsmith
Punch:Stampin' Up
Butterfly Die:Kreaxions
Wood Veneer:Momenta, Recollections
Cork:DK Parcells
Zipper, Burlap, Lace:Stash
Flowers:Prima
Words, Diecut, Book Plate:My Minds Eye
Medallion:Basic Grey
Brads:Spare Parts
Alpha:American Crafts

Scrap On!

~charity~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment